At Celsus, we love eating foods that contribute to glowing skin- and kale is one of them! Kale is packed full of fiber, antioxidants and Vitamin K (hello healthy skin) and its earthy fresh flavor is simply irresistible. Here is a quick and easy recipe for a kale dish that your taste buds will love:
- 1 bunch Lacinato Kale (otherwise know as Dinosaur Kale)
- ½ cup sliced red onion
- 1 TBSP avocado oil
- ½ tsp toasted sesame oil
- ½ tsp reduced balsamic vinegar (you can also use an 18+ year balsamic vinegar and skip the reduction step)
- ½ tsp white sesame seeds
- Sea salt, to taste
1. Wash and slice the Kale in thin strips. Thinly slice the red onion.
2. In a large skillet, sauté the red onion in the avocado oil until translucent.
3. Add the Kale and sauté 1-2 minutes more, just until the Kale changes to a slightly brighter green.
4. Remove from heat, stir in sesame oil, balsamic vinegar and sea salt
5. Once plated, sprinkle with the white sesame seeds